Arrive Already Loved™
Creating Sacred Attachment with Yourself
Your relationship with yourself is the heart of all emotional health and aliveness and the bedrock upon which all other relationships rest. The essential foundation of being loved is to first love yourself. That means the inner life that takes place in your body is a loving, compassionate, forgiving and enjoyable place to be. It is a home where you turn to receive your own solace, support, and unconditional acceptance. This enriched internal environment prepares you to give and receive love fully, thus empowering you to arrive anywhere already loved.
In this experiential retreat, Mariah Fenton Gladis, known for her innovative use of music and movement to enrich the workshop experience, blends individual and group work in an environment of trust, compassion, and emotional generosity.
You will learn to:
- Realize that what’s inside is outside; you can attract what you are
- Understand thinking as a personal conversation with yourself
- Develop an active and rich inner dialogue
- Create an abundance of emotional resources
- In this experiential retreat, Mariah Fenton Gladis, known for her innovative use of music and movement to enrich the workshop experience, blends individual and group work in an environment of trust, compassion, and emotional generosity.
- Turn your meditations away from detachment and separation, towards Sacred Attachment
- When: Friday evening at 7:30pm, through Sunday afternoon at 5:00pm
- Location: Kiwanis Club, Cape May, New Jersey. Directions will be mailed upon registration.
- Reservations: A non-refundable deposit of $200 reserves your space for a weekend workshop. Please indicate whether you want an individual or a group spot. Balance is due by June 14th. Please call the Center at 610-251-0945 for reservations or email us at PAGestalt@comcast.net.
- CEUs: This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Board of Social Work Examiners for 21 hours of continuing education toward PA/LSW licensure renewal.
- Suggested Reading: Tales of a Wounded Healer by Mariah Fenton Gladis. (www.wounded-healer.com)
Individual workspace participants have a time to do “open seat” work with Mariah and the group. Group participants share in group exercises and are involved as observers of “open seat work”. Individual Work Space is $395. Group Space is $275. Gestalt Center Students/Alumni is $150. Food and Lodging are not included, so that you may choose from the many fine Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and Restaurants in Cape May. Information can be found at www.CapeMay.com .
Please call the Center at 610-251-0945 for reservations. Visa, MasterCard and checks are accepted.
Mariah Fenton Gladis, LCSW, BCD, is the Founder and Director of the Pennsylvania Gestalt Center and is on the faculty of Esalen Institute. Mariah has 35 years experience as a psychotherapist and Gestalt Trainer.
Dori Middleman, MD, a board-certified psychiatrist in private practice, co-leads workshops and training at the Center and is Founder and Director of the Center for a Healthy World, a volunteer-driven psychotherapy and training cooperative.
Mark Putnam, MD, a board-certified psychiatrist, co-leads workshops and training at the Center, and is Medical Director for the Department of Psychiatry at St. Joseph Medical Center, and for Haven Behavioral Hospital in Reading, PA.